Thursday, September 15, 2011

Little league

A tiny post for the tiniest little Lego-like building blocks you ever did see.


I came across these today at Galt Toys and was so taken by their minuscule size.

 While not for infants or toddlers, these little guys would be the ideal gift for a crafty friend.

I quite like Easter Island.  I think those little red and blue things are supposed to be tourists...

And lets not leave baby out- Pierce is currently obsessed with his Lego Duplo blocks, btw:
Here.  We, or should I say, I practice my colors and counting during clean up.  Very educational.


And of course Nanoblocks make cute little animals.  Perfect for a city pad and small enough that they won't take up the whole family room floor during assembly...

Read more about them here and check out the different styles on Amazon.

Xoxo,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment