Monday, August 29, 2011

Shutter bug


Paul Newman and I went to the same small liberal arts school in Ohio, a few decades apart, mind you.


Middle Path at Kenyon College. You know I like my pretty places.

To be happy and successful at such school in the middle of nowhere, at some point you have to drink the kool-aid, own it and love it for what it is and make it yours, whatever that might mean to you.

Thus I left with a fierce loyalty to my alma mater, and a strong sense of camaraderie to anyone who has walked those same halls.

And so, I have quite the affinity for Mr. Newman, and am especially inspired by his love story with his beloved bride, Joanne Woodward, and these pics of them, the one above being my favorite.

I love looking at photographs of my parents together, the few that we have as usually one of them was behind the camera, and am going to try to get more of Jack and me in the next year.

Time to get snapping.

Xo,
Jenny



No comments:

Post a Comment