Friday, August 5, 2011

One word

La Cadeaux Tray

Well, the whole famdamily has arrived and the games have begun.

We started this morning at the beach and then drove into Sutton's Bay for the Art Fair that doesn't start until tomorrow. Alas.

This has been a wonderful trip for us- I have loved exploring the area and still have much to share when we get home next week.

Speaking of home, I went back to At Home and took another look at the display I had photographed for this post. I was surprised to realize that these charming plates were melamine!


Now- "French country" does not usually appeal to me unless we are planning a trip or recalling my Pierre Deux luggage from college. Though these dishes are so colorful and crisp and I can't decide which one I like the best. They do not have the saccharin sweetness of so many similar patterns and are inexpensive and indestructible to boot!


You can view the whole collection here.

I am telling you, people: Plastics.

But you don't need to hear that from me- go here for the real deal.

Have a great weekend!

Xox,
Jenny

1 comment: