Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Kicks

Where have I been?

Or, more importantly- why didn't you tell me?

We picked up a pair of Crocs when we first arrived on the Cape.

Love the navy/red combo and the sporty stripe. $30, here.

I always thought that they looked kind of silly- I was wrong. Not only do they look so cute on his little feet, but Pierce seems to like wearing them and they do not have pesky buckles, laces or velcro.
Velcro? Pesky?
Yes, as Pierce likes taking these adorable red sneakers off moments after I velcro him into them.


I bought these Superga sneakers at Gilt Groupe months ago. I know I probably should have taken PKB in for a proper fitting but I didn't, and knew these would fit eventually. I can't find this style on-line anymore- perhaps it has been discontinued? Perhaps that is why they were on sale in the first place? Perhaps all infant/toddlers liked to undo the velcro?

We may never know for sure.

Oh, and the best part about the Crocs? Rubber (oh wait, I mean foam resin 'Croslite')- so we just hose them off after the beach.

But you knew that.

Xox,
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment